Thursday, August 28, 2008

Barking With Guido

Hi, I am Guido; I am an Italian Greyhound. Thanks for stopping by my new blog!


My Dad runs California K9 Kitchen, an all natural dog treat company (check out the website - http://www.CaliforniaK9Kitchen.com trust me, your dog will thank you) that provides great yummy and good for us treats that you can find at local Southern California dog related shops. Plus, you can buy some stuff direct online!

Yeah, between the treat company and home cooking meals for me, he has become sort of an expert on dog food and treats and such.

You should check out all he has been through with me and how I inspired him to start the treat company - http://www.californiak9kitchen.com/about.htm

So bark at me; ask me anything you want to know about me, about treats and home cooked dog food, or other Italian Greyhounds, and Dad and me will do our best to answer you here!

Looking forward to hearing from all you all and making new friends :)

4 comments:

IGLV said...

Hey Guido, great to see you here!

So what is your favorite treat?

California K9 Kitchen said...

Oh my gosh, I love them all! I will really have to think about what is my favorite.

California K9 Kitchen said...

After thinking hard about it; I have to say the Peanut Butter cookies!

IGLV said...

Oh yes, the famous peanut butter cookies are great; Enzo and Roxy LOVE them!