Friday, August 29, 2008

A bit off Topic. President?


I don't know about you other dogs, but my dad spent every evening this week watching these people on TV yip and yap about what this guy would do and what the other guy wouldn't do if elected president. Today some guy announced he selected a woman to be his VP! I really don't know what all this means; but how come us dogs are under represented in this race? You know that one of the guys doesn't even have a dog!!! The fireworks show was pretty cool until all the loud noises made me hide under the bed. I heard my dad say something about this happening again next week. What is the point? All these people seem to do is say how good they are and how bad the other one is. Maybe people shouldn't hold the position of president.

One more week of this stuff and I will run for president. You can be sure that I'll select a bitch to be my VP too!

What do yo all think?

2 comments:

Party Animals said...

You poor Guy! Do you sit there the whole time and watch?

IGLV said...

Enzo and Roxy would vote for you Guido!